May - at Anduze
Sud Web Manifesto
These are the values we share and convey:
- Immersion every year in a different city to meet local actors.
- To be an event at human scale, with less than 150 participants.
- Bring together a community of diverse participants to build a common web culture.
- Promote mixity, self-organization and working in small groups.
- Invite inspirational, creative and fun people through our curation.
- Ensure to create a friendly and caring environment for everyone, without distinction of any kind.
- Learn of transversal fields: research, culture, law, journalism…
- Pass on our experience, our know-how.
- Share a unique conference day.
- Insufflate a step backwards in our businesses.
- Giving meaning to our actions.
- Generate personal trust.
- Think together on common issues.
- Experiment to learn from our mistakes as well as our successes.
- Trust our anxieties, fears and joys in all humility and sincerity.
- Provide a healthy, local diet.